TIA Portal SIMATIC S7 Programming
Siemens TIA Portal
Programming with TIA Portal
Employees who are going to program the S7-1200/1500 and ET200 PLCs, among others. For example, TIA portal programmers and installers, as well as troubleshooting and maintenance personnel who have to make major and complex functional changes.
TIAP-BASIS course module or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Setting up a new project with a PLC.
Basic concepts of programming languages in:
- Function block.
- Statement List (STL).
- Able to read from a PLC program.
- Able to create a PLC program by applying basic and more extensive PLC instructions.
- Able to apply elementary and complex data types.
Using library parts.
- Working with Organisation Building Blocks.
- Working with Data Building Blocks.
- Working with program Building Blocks (FC and FB) and building block parameters.
- Software TIA Portal STEP7 and WinCC.
- Construction of TIA Portal Projects.
- Creating a project with STEP7.
- Elementary and complex data types.
- Programming basic and complex PLC instructions such as:
- Binary, Timers, Counters;
- Compare, Program control;
- Maths, Shift, Conversion
- (Multiple) instance data blocks.
- Temporary (TEMP) and Static (STAT) variables.
- Building block parameters (IN/OUT) and parameterization of FCs and FBs.
- Use of OBs.
- Analogue processing.
- Practical exercises.