TIAP UPDATEUpdate course STEP 7 to TIA Portal
Siemens TIA Portal
In this course we teach you the main distinguishing features between SIMATIC S7-300 / 400 and SIMATIC S7-1200 and S7-1500, the engineering tools SIMATIC Manager and TIA Portal as well as STEP 7 V5.x and STEP 7 based on TIA Portal. You learn the configuration and advanced programming options of a SIMAITC S7-1200 and S7-1500 automation system with the "TIA Portal" engineering platform.
Employees with extensive experience with SIMATIC STEP 7 V5 and S7-300 / 400.
For example, programmers, installers, maintenance personnel, service and assembly workers.
Extensive experience with SIMATIC STEP 7 V5 and S7-300 and / or S7-400.
After the course visit you can:
- Use the engineering platform "TIA Portal" efficiently
- Configure and program the components of the SIMATIC S7-1200 / 1500 with the TIA Portal
- Commissioning of TIA components.
- Engineering Tools TIA Portal: SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC
- Presentation of the TIA Portal SIMATIC hardware
- Configuration of devices and networks of the SIMATIC S7 system family using the example of SIMATIC S7-1500 and S7-1200.
- Working with the PLC tag table in the TIA Portal
- Programming languages ??(LAD, FBD, STL and SCL)
- Program blocks and editor
- Troubleshooting with TIA Portal tools and the SIMATIC S7-1500 CPU display
- Presentation of the operator control and monitoring system SIMATIC WinCC
- Migration of a SIMATIC STEP 7 V 5.x project to SIMATIC STEP 7 based on TIA Portal
- WinCC under the TIA Portal
- Migration of WinCC flexible
- Deepening of contents through practice-oriented exercises on the SIMATIC S7-1200 and S7-1500 system model