With servo motor and servo drive integrated in one housing, the Lexium32i is designed for application areas requiring high precision and advanced motor control.
- Thanks to our on-line configurator, it is easy to select the four catalogued components which will make your Lexium 32i dedicated to your application.
- The four components are very easy to assemble, simply click on each component and secure.
- Settings can be stored on the optional memory card. Simply insert the card to recall them.
- Create your own product to suit your needs by using a combination of the four components to build a product that meets your specific application requirements.
- Connector modules are available with industrial connector or terminal connector module which can be mounted on top or rear side of the product.
- Reduce cabinet space by up to 60%: Unlike traditional servo drives that are installed in a cabinet, the Lexium 32i servo drive is installed directly on the machine to help you improve cost and energy efficiency.
- Reduce energy costs by up to 30% due to less cabinet cooling, energy-efficient motor and drive technology, no need for motor cable and cabinet space for the drive
- Reduce assembly time with simplified wiring and easy cabling
- If cabinet space is not an issue, the Lexium 32 servo range might be your drive of choice: It consists of three high-performance book-size servo drive models and two motor families.
- Easy to choose via online configurator
- Easy to assemble in less than 3 minutes
- Easy to integrate and maintain
- Custom-made product based on standard components
- Flexible cable mounting
- Smaller cabinets
- Reduced wiring
- Energy-efficient motor and drive technology
You might also be interested in this:
Schneider Electric Lexium 32iRead further
The Lexium 32 and motors are part of EcoStruxure Machine. The NEXT generation of EcoStruxure Machine™ from Schneider Electric is an intuitive solution for machine automation with all the features and functions you need to build machines that will improve your bottom line. From design and development, to commissioning and maintenance, EcoStruxure Machine is a complete machine building solution with benefits all through the machine life cycle.
Schneider Electric XIOTRead further
The Internet of Things IoT is the extension of the Internet to connected devices. Telemecanique Sensors offers a wireless solution to collect data from remote equipment and use this data, via the Internet, on a PC or mobile device. The XIOT Cloud connected switch from Telemecanique Sensors is based on low power wide area network technology, operated by Sigfox. The Sigfox network covers 32 countries and is already very extensive in Europe. It is also being rapidly deployed in the US and Asia-Pacific. It uses antennas with a range of around 50 km. The map on the Sigfox website shows exactly which areas are covered by the Network.
Phoenix Contact AxiolineRead further
The Axioline P modular proxy from Phoenix Contact connects PROFIBUS PA segments directly to a PROFINET network. The modular station communicates with a PROFINET controller, e.g., a distributed control system, via a bus coupler. As an option, up to eight PROFIBUS PA segments can be connected to the individual proxy outlets in a compact way. To ensure the individual segments are immune to interference, appropriate shield connection technology is available. FDT/DTM technology simplifies the startup and device management of both the proxy station, which is fully integrated into higher-level control systems, and the connected PROFIBUS PA devices. The AXL P BK PN AF bus coupler supports the specification for implementing S2 system redundancy using only one bus coupler. Two bus couplers are required in order to satisfy PROFINET system redundancy R1 and R2. The hot-swap capability integrated in the bus coupler ensures high system availability.
Schneider Electric TeSys IslandSchneider Electric TeSys Island
TeSys™ island is a digital load management solution that makes machines smarter and more reliable. It is a fully digitized, object-oriented load management system and an Industry 4.0 compliant data provider. It reduces machines’ time to market enabling OEMs to move forward in their Industry 4.0 journey. TeSys island gives users easy & remote access to predictive & preventive application data, leading to early diagnostics & maintenance.